10% Off A/C Installation and $50 Off Any Repair Service $250+
Call Now For a Free Estimate! 818-856-4443
Why Choose us?
- Experienced – Factory trained technicians with more than 20 years of experience.
- Reputable – 4.9 Stars reviews on Google.
- Training – Factory trained technicians with more than 20 years of experience.
- Value – Flat Rate Pricing for Parts and Labor
- Integrity – All Repairs Backed by a One-Year Warranty
- Comfort – High Quality Carrier Products
- Convenience– Local Crews for faster response and same day appointment.
Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor Dedicated to Serving you.
Welcome to GM Climate Control, Inc, one of the most trusted names in the industry in the Santa Clarita Valley area. As a fully licensed HVAC contractor with a dedicated team of highly trained and experienced technicians, we’re qualified to provide the complete range of heating and air conditioning services, including:
- Air conditioner sales and installation
- Air conditioner repair and service
- Air conditioner tune ups and maintenance
- Furnace sales and installation
- Furnace repair and service
- Furnace tune ups and maintenance
- Heat pump sales, installation and service
- Ductless mini-split sales, installation and service
- Thermostat sales, installation and repair
- Air filtration system installation and repair
- Duct work replacement and upgrades
Signs That You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Air conditioners can display many symptoms when there is a problem, from failing to cool at all, to strange noises or smells. Here are some of the most common signs of AC problems:
- System does not start at all or has difficulty starting
- Tripped breakers or dimming lights
- Poor cooling performance or reduced airflow
- Warm air from the ducts or vents
- Musty, sour, or stale odors
- Screeching, screaming, or buzzing from the outdoor condenser unit
- Hissing from refrigerant lines, evaporator, or condenser
- Uneven temperatures or hot spots
- Frequent on and off cycling
- Increased utility costs
If your air conditioning system displays any of these symptoms, contact our team at GM Climate Control to schedule AC repairs. Our HVAC experts will examine the system and offer the best repair options for your budget, which can include total replacement if the unit is beyond repair.. With three decades of experience and trucks stocked with the most commonly-needed parts, many repairs can be completed on the first visit or on the same day.
When your air conditioning system has major problems, such as a damaged compressor or blower motor, and it is over 10 years old, you may want to consider AC replacement. A more efficient and reliable system can save money in the long-term on repair and utility costs, and it may be the best option if your current system is nearing the end of its service life. If you choose to install a new air conditioner, our team can provide a reliable, energy-efficient installation that will help the system to provide many years of service, with proper maintenance.
Call Us Today 818-856-4443 or 661-251-8756 for All of Your Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
We’re available 24/7, Call us any time, we always have an on-call technicians available to respond to emergency requests. Our service area includes Santa Clarita, Encino, Woodland Hills, Newhall, Saugus, North Hollywood, Glendale, Burbank and surrounding cities throughout Southern California. We apply flat-rate pricing to all of our HVAC services and accept cash and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) payments. Financing is available for new heating and air conditioning system installations.